A suppression of dissent campaign Initiated by 2 pharmaceutical companies, and their New York based media firm has been launched against the BX Protocol. In this report you will learn about the following attacks:
1. Deleting, modifying, misquoting, and fabricating information about the BX Protocol, its founders, affiliates, members, and associates.
2. Obstructing research with 3 separate universities.
3. False and Misleading News Stories
4. Posing as patients in forums, social media, or other internet venues.
5. Filing formal complaints with government agencies. (Making complaints is one of their key tactics McDermott et al., 2014).
And Much More....